- A choice of attractive private suites and one bed-room apartments complete with full bath and kitchenette.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Basic Cable Television Service
- Main living room with gas fire place for socializing
- A variety of nooks and lounges for personal privacy
- Restaurant-style dining rooms
- Private dining room for personal entertaining
- Library and internet access
- Screened porch
- Private Garden
- Washers and dryers on each floor
- Full-service beauty/barber shop (additional fee)
- Access to therapeutic tub spa (additional fee)
- Mail lobby on First Floor
- News Stand
- Daily “I’m OK” checks
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- On Site Walking Paths
- Controlled Entrances and Security System
- Building is fully sprinkled and has a Fire Detection System
Our assisted-living community is a perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own and require some assistance with their daily activities. This option allows seniors to be as independent as they want with the assistance they need, when they need it.
Within our assisted-living community, there is a thoughtfully planned program for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory impairments. Residents enjoy a secure, comfortable and tranquil environment that minimizes disorientation and agitation, allowing them to explore stimulating activities that they enjoy. Our trained staffs are always nearby to assist and guide residents in creating more memorable “pleasant days”. Our beautiful gardens and pathways are safe and secured, enabling residents to explore freely – which are so essential in living life to the fullest.
Our Respite program is ideal for individuals recovering from surgery and/or who need rehabilitation. Respite is also ideal for care givers who need placement for short-term stays or families who need temporary help. Whether it is just for a few days, over the weekend, or for several months, we can help. You can rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
Our compassionate end-of-life care program provides terminally ill individuals and their families the highest quality medical, emotional and spiritual support at life’s final stages. We believe that Hospice is not about death but a celebration of life. SunLight partners with preferred Hospice providers to provide every individual nearing the end of life’s journey a sanctuary to live each day fully, to enjoy every precious moment with loved ones up until the last breath. Focusing on comfort care, our compassionate staff – in conjunction with Hospice providers – will work hard to ensure that the resident’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, dreams, and wishes are realized.